Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Where have we been?

At home! Nearly every day! I hope my blog won't turn into a once a month update, but if so, I'll try and be happy with that. A look back on the past three weeks...

I was disappointed when I couldn't get outside yesterday to help my little ones build a real snow man while the snow was packing beautifully. (Haylee keeps me tied to the warm house.) This is what Olivia came up with on her own.




A foot of snow is so much fun!!!


Olivia started taking piano lessons last week. She's loves it and it's so much easier when I'm not her piano teacher.



Olivia doing what she does so well...reading and trying to entertain Haylee.

Looks like Haylee was actually enjoying Olivia's lap. A rare occurance.




I'm so glad that Carter LOVES to take baths. With his dinosaurs.




I actually got this thing to grow and bloom! In my house! I was so proud of myself for not killing it as soon as it was given to me.




Carter loves to work on writing his name.




And yes, we will definitely continue to do just that!




My little sweetie is learning to love all sorts of foods.




Green beans make her happiest though.

4 comments:

Amy J said...

olivia is looking so grown up in these pictures. i can't get over how totally gorgeous Haylee is. and carter. oh my goodness, i could eat him.

Lori said...

Yikes, too much snow for me. That is awesome she is taking piano. I can't believe carter is writing his name. Your kids are getting too old too quickly.

Olivia Lunt said...

Shayleen haylee luks so kute.

Mama D said...

Your kids are as adorable as ever. What fun times you are having!