Tuesday, February 23, 2010

V-day 2010

Here is how we do it:

My sweetie! I just love this little Valentine so much!!!




Olivia made all of thes cute little Valentines for the children in her class.



Our annual sugar cookies.
Olivia decorated a lot of cookies and probably only ate two.




Carter didn't decorate very many, but DID eat a LOT of conversation hearts.




Where was I when Olivia put two tatoos on each of their necks?




The night of February 13th, Aaron slept out on the back deck. He claims that was my Valentine gift. It was actually the test out his new sleeping taco while it was -5 degrees outside. Yes, it kept him warm.

5 comments:

cathy said...

What a cute idea for class valentines! I wish I could have known about it before! Maybe next year I'll try something like that.

Amy J said...

love the valentines!

Mama D said...

Fun times!

Lori said...

Looks like a fun valentines. Cute valentines Olivia made.

Chelseanator said...

Your Valentine's are so dang cute!!! I love the first photo especially-what a happy baby! I love all of your celebrations and got a kick out of Aaron's experiment! That's awesome! Cute traditions & crafts!

Love, Chelsea